||Secure Seal Tester
The Secure Pak Secure Seal Tester allows you to test thread and seal integrity on your glass or plastic carbonated beverage containers. The Secure Seal Tester has been designed to address the special needs of sealing carbonated beverages containers that use aluminum roll-on, twist crowns, or plastic caps. By detecting gas leakage, rather than liquid, the Secure Seal Tester gives more sensitive, accurate readings.
The Secure Seal Tester:
- operates at 175 psi minimum compressed air, nitrogen, or carbon dioxide, and is capable of handling up to 3,000 psi inlet pressure.
- is constructed from anodized aluminum, stainless steel, and plastic materials. The tester's rugged construction withstands production line abuse, yet is accurate enough for laboratory use.
- measures 27" high x 10" wide x 14 ½" deep.
A Secure Seal Tester is an excellent investment. The same parts handle 6-ounce through 3-liter glass bottles with either 28mm or 38mm closures. Optional parts are available for cutting finishes off both 28mm and 38mm blown plastic beverage containers. With minimum additional parts, the Secure Seal Tester can be used to test either 28mm or 38mm cut-off finishes.
We ship standard UPS unless otherwise specified by customer. The Secure Seal Tester is shipped foam-packed in a triple-walled corrugated box.
- Net weight of tester: 30 lbs.
- Shipping information: 40 lbs., 15 ½" x 10 ½" x 28"